Sunday, August 21, 2011

PIG....... P I GGGGGGG

Me and Willa went up to Nova Scotia for a look around. We got a camp sight and unhooked the truck for a look around. Most of the roads up there are two lane roads and they kinda meander along with beautiful country side to look at. Farms and little communities dot the roadway and the ocean is simply beautiful. Traffic was light and we kinda rode along just looking and enjoying the scenery. I had my window down to enjoy the ocean breeze. I kinda drifted over the dividing line on a curvy road and I met a car with a lady in it. I whipped back into my lane and kinda smiled at the approaching car coming around a curve. The lady leaned out her window and yelled ....''PIG''.......''PPP III GGG'' and she waved her arm out the window and I figured she was point at me. This really angered me because there was no danger of a wreck so I leaned out my window and yelled ''UGLY WOMAN''......''UUUUU GGGG LLL YYY WW OOOO MMM AAA NNNNN'' and I waved my arm out my window and pointed at her. I felt real proud of myself for my quick thinking and my comment back to her. I looked over at Willa and kinda smiled a satisfactory smile as we rounded the curve and hit a 400 pound ''PIG'' standing in the middle of my lane..........lol.... (cough cough),,

No comments:

Post a Comment