Sunday, August 21, 2011

FREEDOM AINT ''FREE'' THANK A VET

Veterans day is fast approaching. It is on November 11 and here is what I want everyone to do in appreciation of our veterans and the sacrifices these men and women have made to insure the freedom of this great nation.

Between now and NOVEMBER 11 I want everyone that reads this or hears about this post to come to this post and show your appreciation for the service of these brave men and women. I want you to say ''Thanks Vets'' or ''Good job Vets'' or just something simple like that to show that YOU KNOW where our freedoms come from. If you will do this for me, I, Seajay the Sailor Man, do swear that I shall forgive and forget all I.O.U.'s for the ten cents that so many of you owe me for using my wonderful ideas. I further want you to understand that, though I am a Veteran, I am not doing this for me. I am nothing, I am doing it for the men and women are the real heros. I am doing this to honor the brave men and women that have put it on the line for the freedom of this great nation. I do it for the Men and Women of WW2 and Korea. For the Veterans of Viet Nam and the many ''stick fights'' like Granada and Panama where our Veterans lost life and limb and for the brave men and women fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan and the thousands that have come home missing an arm or a leg and especially for the men and women that didn't get to come home alive. Any Veteran will tell you that the ''real heros'' are the ones that lost their lives in defense of our freedoms. God bless our Vets....

Please, between now and November 11, Please, everyone come here and show your gratitude to the men and women of every service, every stripe and color represented in our Army, Navy, Coast Guard, Air Force, Marine Corps and every Reservist that has fought for this great country and willingly put their life on the line for our freedom. Remember this ......

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE. SOMEONE DIED TO GIVE IT TO US..... THANK A VET FOR IT .....

God bless our Veterans......

No comments:

Post a Comment