Tuesday, August 23, 2011

AN EXPLINATION

i would like everyone to know that my Blog with most of my posting off of IRV2 are TRUE TO MY MEMORY. You guys should remember that I was in the Navy from late 1958 until 1962 and I am now 71 years old and to be honest, things can get a little foggy over that many years. I will say this THEY ARE TRUE AS I REMEMBER THEM because they burned into my mind as they happened. Virtually all of them were FIRST PERSON, FIRST TIME EXPERIENCES and they really stuck in my mind. I want everyone to understand that they may be ''slightly embellished'' to a point for more fun reading but they are all based on truth as I remember them.
The story of Katy O'neal does not contain all the personal stuff because it would not be worthy of print here on IRV2 and I would guarantee it would not pass the sensors if I had put in all the '' good parts ''......lol..... That was one of those things that happens to a man ''once in his life'' and you remember it the rest of your life like watching a movie in your mind. No, it was not my ''first time'' but it was my ''first time'' with a lady that really knew how to please a man and how to show a man how to really ''please her'' and NO she was not a ''lady of the evening'' as it were, she was just a lady that I happened to strike her fancy for some reason and I thank the good Lord for that experience ..... Nuff said on this because I would guess someone is reaching for his ''delete'' button.....
The other sea stories are from the Uss North Hampton CLC1 while I served aboard her for about 30 months and my service in Cheltenham MD while on shore duty. I am sure more will come back to me as I sit and think about my service to this nation in the Navy.
All of you should remember that others have posted in the ''Sea Stories'' and a lot of them are really good reading.
I hope everyone will go to my blog and enjoy the stories. One word of caution...... If you read a post and you see (cough cough) in the text or at the end of the post ........ IT IS WRITTEN FOR SATIRE..... It is from a real happening but I have highly embellished it to a point of satire and that is the way it is meant. It is for ENTERTAINMENT and should be taken as such.
Again, I invite everyone to go look, and read, and enjoy my blog at
My Life as I remember it and other boaring stuff and please leave a comment so I will know you were there.......

God bless our service people and keep them safe .....

No comments:

Post a Comment