Thursday, February 9, 2012

NEW FACES ...... WELCOME

I see a few ''new faces'' on the line that shows people that have joined this blog.
W E L C O M E .......
This blog is an accumilation of various thoughts, sea stories, rememberances and a lot of other stuff that I have written down that folks seem to enjoy. Some of it was posted on Irv2 before they booted my ass off but such is life I guess. These posts and others were quoted as ''not R.V. related'' and I guess that gave them cause to get rid of me. Such is life I suppose but is is of little consiquence to me anyway.
Feel free to e mail me if you like
seajaycecil@yahoo.com
or I am now on www.rvforum.net if you care to drop in some time .
I usually post on ''The Shadetree'' and sometimes under ''General Conversation'' if you care to look ...

I will be adding to this mess occasionally and I would appreciate any comment ,,,, good or bad as you see fit.
ps. I am still trying to figure out how to e mail you guys from the pictures you posted.... No luck yet ,,,,,,, that is why I joined my own blog.....

be safe and thand a vet for your freedoms ....

Seajay the sailor man ....

No comments:

Post a Comment