Monday, November 7, 2011

DUMPED BY IRV2 FOLKS

Strange as it may seem I feel sorry for you as a representative of IRV2. you continued to badger me over nothing ....... I have been a faithful supporter of Irv2 at the rally and on this network for over a year and probably 1200 posts that are loved by many and I am one of the best ''read'' posters on your forums. I believe you wanted an excuse to drop me and you used my questions concerning my post as that excuse. YOU NEVER RESPONDED TO MY QUESTIONS CONCERNING SAME. It was like I was talking to a wall ......
It must be a terriable important job to have such authority over little to nothing with little conciquence ......
answer this if you have the courage
Seajay the sailor man .......

THIS WAS MY LAST MSG TO THE POWERS TO BE ON IRV FOLKS ...
KEEP THIS IN YOUR FAVORITES AND I WILL POST TO IT JUST LIKE i POSTED TO THE IRV FOURMS .....cj

No comments:

Post a Comment