Monday, September 12, 2011

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CARE.....

This is a posting for anyone that might visit this blog and wonder what happened to Seajay the sailor man. here is the short version..

It seems that I have goofed up again on IRV2 and got booted till october 12 i think. I am not sure about the date but it is about then.
I have activated my account on RV.NET and am registered on there as SEAJAY sailor man if you want to amble over for a look around. I need something to keep my fingers busy while I am away for this time. I will not swear that they will reactivate my account on IRV2 ... time will tell on that ...
Until I see you again..... BE SAFE MY FRIENDS AND REMEMBER
God bless our troops and keep them safe.....
See you guys at National Rally if they will let me in ....lol....

Seajay the sailor man ...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Seajay....sorry to hear that but RV.Net is a lot worse than IRV2, I posted a link that I thought people would like to read about how many states are sticking it to retirees on the amounts they tax them. I saw a reply link to the post. It went away within 8 hours. My post.
    W6PEA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the link to the post on Escapee forum....
    www.rvnetwork.com/index.php?showtopic=94134

    ReplyDelete